jueves, 9 de diciembre de 2010

THe MoNSTeR BaLL

Hello hello readers!
As you may know, I'm a huge Gaga fan, and i went to The Monster Ball last Tuesday night in Barcelona. It was absolutley amazing, fantastic, AWESOME! Totally worth it! if you have the oportunity, you should go. She really knows how to sing, how to dance, and how to work on stage! She's a DIVA, but so down to earth and so committed to her fans. She's the BEST.

Here i post some pics i took while i was enjoying the night with her songs, and some ones with my outfit (a little bit inspired in the 'TELEPHONE' video). Hope you like them!



Hola hola lectores!
Como podreis ya saber, soy fan de Gaga hasta la muerte, y fui a su concierto en Barcelona que dio el pasado Martes dentro de su gira mundial 'The Monster Ball'. Fue absolutamente fantastico, increible, UNA PASADA! merece la pena ir, de verdad, si teneis la oportuidad de ir, no os lo podeis perder! De verdad sabe como cantar, como bailar, y como trabajar en el escenario! es una autentica DIVA, pero muy normal, y super comprometida con sus fans. Es la MEJOR.

Aqui os pongo algunas fotos de las que hice por la noche mientras disfrutaba de sus canciones, y algunas de mi outfit (algo inspitado en el video 'TELEPHONE'). Espero que os gusten!
























After the concert, we went to Razzmatazz...but that's another story...LOL lots of pics to come!!

im wearing: boots, leggins and blazer from Zara; H&M Gaga Shirt; vintage scarf

28 comentarios:

  1. Lucky girl!! I want to see Gaga's performances..
    looks like she did an amazing job.
    Also love your outfit, very rockin'

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Si estudio espanol en la universidad! Me gusta muchissimo este idioma!
    S.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Answer from my blog ;) : I live in Sweden (Gothenburg)...
    Your outfit is perfect to see a performance of Gaga! Lucky you ;) Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

    http://de-vero.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks so much for your comment darling! :) I like your blog! Follow each other? :D
    http://onthemarry-go-round.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. lady gaga <333

    http://thefrontrowgirls.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. everything looks fab! love your headband and gaga make up :) x

    ResponderEliminar
  7. i love your shoulder padded jacket!!! very gaga!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. lucky youu !!!
    i wanntt to see GAGA soooo much ! i wish she'd visit my country anytime :)

    PS . your outfit is equally rad as well !

    have a great fridayyyy ! :)
    glisters and blisters

    ResponderEliminar
  9. you look amazing!! i would totally love to see gaga in concert!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I love Lady Gaga! She is so very talented and cool! You are so lucky to be there! And I like your striped jacket so much! I wanted to buy one as well but I skiped it!
    <3
    Katerina
    fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. great post...amazing shots...follow you follow me too

    ResponderEliminar
  12. ahh i love it!!!!! Looks like you had so much fun sweetie! LOVE the blog!

    following you now(:
    make sure to follow my blog back doll! (:
    www.KimCarfashion,com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Wow, Gaga puts on a show.
    Nice outfit too.

    windowshopz.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Perfect Outfit to go to a concert! Really cute look!

    From Munich With Love
    Angie -> http://munichstylelover.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  15. great style and inspiring pictures, love.
    i love them all!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. u look amazing and love the pics from the gaga gig !! x

    ResponderEliminar
  17. So jealous! Gaga is amazing.

    Also, adore your blazer. SO Givenchy!

    ResponderEliminar
  18. So awesome! Wish I could have seen this performance. The outfits are amazing!

    xx

    e.

    ResponderEliminar
  19. looks like a great night! love the outfit.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Awesome photos. I'm so envious-I love Lady Gaga, she really is a diva. I've never gotten to see her live, though. Thanks for sharing the photos- I can't wait to see the next set!

    ResponderEliminar
  21. WOW!!! amazing! I love lady gaga!!!

    I´m a fashion illustrator, and I´m learning a little photograph; Please come to my blog so you can meet the character I´ve launched yesterday, SAN the lovely.
    Hope you step by!

    THELOVELYSANDOTBLOGSPOTDOTCOM


    You have videos from the concert?

    ResponderEliminar
  22. that looks great!! I am in love with your blazer!!

    Visit my blog if you like and follow me please:)

    xxx

    www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  23. I'm a gaga lover too! Your so lucky going to her concert:D and like the outfit!

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Wow, great pics! I love your outfit & makeup too =]

    ResponderEliminar
  25. lucky you got to go! must have been an amazing show. love that striped blazer.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar